BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good point!

Jen had a good point about my points yesterday! They weren't high enough. So after reading that, I did have some more fruitbites (1) and some 100 cal popcorn (1) and a cheese string (1). Very random snacks, I realize! I only had a 1/2 larabar that I grabbed in the AM leftover from the weekend when I tried it. The rest were downstairs and at 7am, I just didn't think about it! But I've already restocked the cupboard so I can have a motivate bar before/after tomorrow's run!
Today has still been a blah day. Again, not sure what is up. A touch of a cold perhaps? No excercise today. I should have taken Cooper for a walk/run but couldn't find the energy.
Anyway, food today:
B- steel cut oats with choc. chips (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), yogurt/cereal combo (2)
D- veggie burger (2) with cheese (1) on sprouted grain bread (2) with a big spinach salad (0) and 1/3c. tabuli salad (2)
S- fruitbites (1), 1c. organic cereal (2) with 1/2c. milk (1)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

That's too funny we were posting at the same time! I can just picture you now... sitting on your couch with the pink laptop... Cooper nearby! I think blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch!!

You're right about the water... I practically do pee my pants! The worst is when I get stuck on an hour long phone call with a parent when I have to go. Sometimes I tell them "I'm sorry, I'm having computer problems... can I put you on hold or call you back?"... I'm so tricky. I have to walk past my supervisor's office to go to the washroom and yesterday she was making fun of how often i've been going this week (but she is a sushi lover and she understands). Today, for fun, we decided I should keep track of how many times I make the trip to the washroom... by noon (and I only start work at 9!) I had gone SIX times... I lost track in the PM.

I'm with you... I'm ready for little miss cocky (Tara) to go home. I can't lie, I admire how well she's doing... but the girl needs to eat some humble pie.

I'm glad you decided to give your body more food yesterday. I'm a hypocrite though, i know I don't always eat enough (I figure I go over some on weekends and stay under some during the week instead of using flex points... probably not the best thing)... I just remember that Nicole told L you needed to eat more :)

Speaking of Nicole... she quit the Lindsay location so now Stac is the WW person there! (during the day anyway, stac doesn't want to work the evening... she already loses 2 evenings away from the kids because of WW). so... if people from work go there on a Wednesday morning or afternoon... stacey is now their leader (and i think she's good at it, but i may be biased!).

I hope you feel 'un-blah' soon. Are you pregnant perhaps? You should take prenatals. Have you thought of baby names? :) okay, enough kidding...

I hope you feel better soon. I think change of seasons really affects people.

Good luck tomorrow!!! I hope we both get good news from the scale... and I hope you feel better!!!