BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hummus...

the condiment of the MONTH, I think! I can't seem to get enough of it :) You've probably figured that out since it's been my lunch staple forever!
Today was great! Awesome weather. Quick 30 min. jog after work. Extra stair running and crazy planks after a yummy dinner...AND it's BL night! Yay!
I'm not one for St. Patty's celebrations but the green beer on Jen's page did look refreshing!! Speaking of Jen, she was kind enough to give me some of her precious stock of crystal light and I can't put into words just how much I'm loving them!!
Food today:
B- strawberry "cheesecake" oats (2) - I added some berries and a touch of ff cream cheese stirred in with brown sugar splenda.
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), V8 (1), berry/yogurt/cereal mix (3)
S- protein bar post run (4) - smores variety = very yum!
D- grilled portabello (0) on sprouted grain bread (2) topped with....HUMMUS! (0), salad with strawberries and almonds (2), ff fries (2), 3/4c. peas (1)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You are a machine this week... look at how the good weather is coming and you're getting back to your exercise... those 5lbs will be gone in no time!! your breakfast sounds so good... you are so inventive!!! Your dinner sounds great too (but I do love a good fungi!). Glad you are still enjoying the protein bars... I devoured mine (double chocolate) this afternoon... I do still treat them like a chocolate bar!! Yay!! Which crystal light do you like best so far?

My baking went over... but by the afternoon people will eat anything at work and love it :)

I can't believe I forgot to tell you... this new site I discovered for backgrounds (the link is on the top left of my blog)... you don't lose your layout each time you switch it!! So, the first time you switch and use one of their backgrounds, you will have to re-enter the links, etc... but then you just add their backgrounds as a script/widget thing on the side and it keeps your information! It's so easy to use!! They have a huge variety of backgrounds too.

I'm watching BL now... I just totally shed a tear when Mike's family saw him. I am definitely a Mike fan (despite him being on the black team).