BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The last 5 pounds...AGAIN!

Well, I gained 0.4lbs, which means I'm back again to needing to lose my last 5 pounds!!! WTF!? I know that I screwed myself up after Tuesday's dinner out so it's my own fault. But still somehow frustrating. Maybe I like this 5 pounds afterall!?!?
Running is on the agenda for tomorrow (I'm off work again!) and then again on Sunday if the weather holds out. I'm thinking that will be the key to my success and I need to get at it!
Food today in my lunch bag is:
B- steel cut oats (2)
L- hummus sandwich (2), cottage cheese (1), strawberry/yogurt/all bran (2), 1C. grapes (1)
D- ??? - I'm thinking breakfast for dinner may be in order
And I might need to go buy more low fat chips for TV night - finally some NEW episodes are on!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

It's okay Tara... we can try to be good this weekend and that will help too. Don't forget, you are still skinny and thin and beautiful... and if it help, I honestly would kill to look like you (I don't know if I've ever told you that, but it's the truth).

Enjoy your day OFF tomorrow... you deserve it!! Enjoy a nice, relaxing (but calorie burning) run!!!

PS - i DID like the cinnamon larabar! You know what... there's a new superstore near Costco in Ptbo... we could go there as well and check out the health food section and see if they have them! Did you want to go to Costco on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?

healthyjen said...

Thanks so much for the whole weekend... everything got better by the end (with grandma... and poppa jim is doing awesome)... so, i'm glad for how everything worked out. I'm also glad I was able to enjoy a nice visit with you... it was much needed! I love your house... and your HUSBAND... and you of course!

Now, I hope you're getting back on course and preparing for Thursday (not that we did bad at ALL on the weekend... overall, I'm happy with us)... I hope you enjoyed a nice run yesterday (the weather was so gorgeous!!).

Working now (snooze)... but I will blog later!!