BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Breakfast Day is here again!!!

So, I confused J yesterday. He said he was bringing home McD's but might not make it there for the breakfast menu. I said that was OK and I just wanted a fruit and yogurt parfait. Turns out he did make it there for breakfast and thought I would want my regular breakfast and that it was only if he didn't make it there for the breakfast menu that I wanted the parfait. Does that make sense?
So there I was this AM, faced with a hashbrown and McGriddle. I took off the sausage and the cheese, which made it 7 points (McDonald's has a surprisingly great nutritional info site where you can take stuff off the sandwich and recalculate). And of course, I ate the hashbrown too...for 3 pts. I haven't really been hungry since.
Planning to have some cucumber and vinegar later. Then possibly a veggie burger (5) and spicy green bean stirfry (1) for dinner.
Activity today = short run (3.2K). Hopefully my cold will allow me to breathe while running!
And that's it for today. I think I'll go paint my toenails now.
Doctor's appt. tomorrow and my (for real!) LAST nightshift!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Great job resisting the full breakfast Tara!!! I'm sure that was NOT easy!

Keep up the great work - it'll show on Friday!!!