BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Sweet, Sweet Jen :)

THANK YOU, Jen for the card and encouragement and of course, the new Crystal Light flavours. You're such a sweetheart! Your support means the world to me!!
Had a crappy sleep last night so I'll need to go and nap soon before nightshift rolls around :( I went to the Dr.'s this morning and got some bloodwork done. I'm interested to see the results as she is checking out my B12 and iron levels (due to the fact that I'm a veggie). It's so nice to have such a young, FEMALE, easy to talk to Dr!! It's been a while.
Food today is looking like this:
2 pieces WW toast with light Cheez Whiz (2)
Salad with cukes, tomatoes, red pepper, salsa, cottage cheese and 6 crushed, baked Tostitos (3) - sounds really weird but was really good!!
Little cravings raspberry cheesecake (1)
Pita pizza (4) with veggies and dip (1)
Nightshift snacks:
Butterscotch pudding (1)
Cottage cheese (1)
Veggies and dip (1)
Apple (1)
8 Melba toasts (2)
100 cal. popcorn (2)
Bagel and cream cheese for breakfast (3)
I think that should keep me going!! Plus I'm going to have some wild strawberry crystal light, courtesy of Jen!
Mmmmmmmmmmm..........

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

heehee, I'm glad you got it!!

Let me know what you think of the Crystal Light! I can't wait to buy some November 10th!

That reminds me - I got my passport in the mail today!!

I hope you had a nap and your night shift goes by QUICKLY! And also - STOP TAKING MORE NIGHT SHIFTS!!!