BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday Night Off = Fall off the Wagon!

Well, where to start. After a good loss this week, and getting up after night shift and going for a run...I decided that J and I should go out to dinner. And in this town, there really aren't many options. So off to East Side Mario's we went. I didn't do horribly. I got the veggie individual pizza with veggie soup and it comes with a little mousse cake for dessert. I ate half the pizza (6pts?), soup (2pts - which I looked up before we left. Apparently garden salad - my fav there, is 4 pts - full fat dressing = bad!) and I shared my dessert with J. OH YEAH, I also had 2 big draft beers. But only because there was a contest on and I could win a trip out east...that's what I'm telling myself anyway! Then to top the night off, we went "shopping" at the liquor store and went home and had some drinks. Then my brother stopped in, so we had more drinks!!!
All in all, not too bad as the only thing I had eaten so far that day was a smoothie before my run. So I've also counted 12 flex points (in addition to all my daily points!) and I think I'm in the clear. My goal this week is to try and keep track of my flex. Usually, it's just a free for all on the weekend and then come Monday, I just tell myself that all my flex are gone and I have to be good for the week. In reality, on most weekends, I probably use more than 35 flex pts. so it should be interesting to keep a better eye on them.
So that was my Friday night. I've been good today so far and have packed my food for tonight's night shift, so there's not much chance of going off track tonight.
Drink up :) (I'm referring to water!!)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I should be focusing on all the challenges you had Friday night and how much WORSE it COULD have been... but instead I'm fixated on the fact that your brother stopped in and you had some drinks... I'm so envious that your whole family lives close enough that they can just stop in for a visit in the evening hours and have a drink!! I wish my parents and sisters lived 30min or less from me!

That being said... you know what? I think you still did a great job! It's a lifestyle... and you're still entitled to having some beers!!

so, I say GREAT JOB STILL!!!!