BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 23, 2007

MIA blogger!

Sorry I've been out of the loop this weekend! It's been busy! I've done OK with my points and exercise though. However, I've used all of my 35 weekly points already! Between some drinks and eating out twice, there wasn't much I could do. Well, actually I could have NOT drank, but that's just silly :)
On the exercise front, I played 3 baseball games on Saturday and then just got back from our long run - 7.2K this week. So, needless to say, I'm HURTIN'!!!
I'm thinking that part of my problem last week was not eating enough. I didn't end up using all of my weekly points and I didn't really use too many activity points. I think when I'm running 15-20K per week that I have to make sure to eat some of those extra points so my body doesn't think I'm starving it. Just a theory...we'll see how it works! And it shouldn't be a problem this week anyway as I've already used those 35 points :)
Anyway, that's what's been going through my head this weekend!
Food today:
1 piece WW bread + peanut butter (2)
300mL Gatorade (2)
Veggie wraps (3)
And that's it so far!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

I bet your theory is right... It's definitely worth a try to put it to the test this week!

Sounds like you've had a BUSY weekend!!! I hope your visit in P-town went well and the hot tub treated you nice!!!

Cheers to a GREAT week for us OP and to awesome results come Thursday and Friday!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!

healthyjen said...

I just noticed I can use italics and bold and something like this in the comments!

You learn something new every day!