BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hmmmm, dilemma...

So I'm off Thursday and Friday. J goes away on Thursdays for his overnight for work. So I'm going to my sister's and staying overnight there. Problem - weigh in on Friday. I will be at my sister's without my scale. I think that I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning instead and call it a week. The bonus to this plan? We can probably have a few drinks and a hot tub once my nephew goes to bed! Yay!
Today was a short run - 3.2K. Then I went and walked around at the fair!! It's at the new fairgrounds this year and just doesn't seem the same. Had to check it out though. Sister and nephew came with me. Then we had a good dinner and then J and I went and tried to play baseball as I'm being conned into a tournament on Saturday, I think. I really do suck though so maybe they'll change their minds!
Food today:
Pre run:1 Eggo with SF jam (1)
Post run: 2 eggs and toast (5)
Snack: WW cake (1)
Drink: A Caesar (3)
Dinner: Tacos made with veggie "meat" on WW tortillas (5) + Rice with salsa and black beans (4)
And somehow I have points leftover...I'm SO full right now though.
Will have some dessert later!
So, wish me luck for early weigh in tomorrow :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

I vote for weigh in early, then you can enjoy your visit and hot tubbin' and everything that goes with it!

GOOD LUCK tomorrow morning! I hope the scale gods are on your side!!! I'm SURE they will be though - look at all that friggin' running you've been doing! it's AWESOME!!! Keep it up! Can't wait to hear the good news!

I spoke to a mom for CHIMO services today and asked her about the fair since she lives in Lindsay... she said it looks good at the new grounds... but I can see how it just wouldn't be the same as the fair we used to enjoy in highschool!

PS - i'm totally envious you get to not only see your nephew... BUT get to enjoy a hot tub in the process! I may not even be babysitting anymore on Saturday!!! Grr!!

healthyjen said...

Michele and Jacob's car died last weekend on the way to Sudbury so mom and dad took them back to Hamilton and this week they're looking about a new car... so I offered to come watch Simon on Saturday there (instead of them coming here) and they could take my car to do anything they need... but Michele has to check with Jacob to see what exactly their plans are on the weekend now! So now I'm afraid things will change! sucky sucky!!!