BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 14, 2007

Such hard work this week....

....and it was worth it!! I lost 1.2 pounds this week. It's the first time in months that it's been more than 0.8 up or down. I'm thrilled!!! And that's after 2 nightshifts as well!
Just drinking a protein shake now (1/2c skim milk -1pt, 1/2 c minute maid light- 0pt, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder - 1pt, 1/2 c berries- 0pt.) Yum. Then I'm off for a run.
Post run - maybe we'll go out for dinner tonight????
Happy Friday everyone :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how your hard work is paying off!!! It's all worth it!!

You're amazing - going for a run after waking up from nights. I don't think I could do that even if someone had a gun to my head!!!!

GO OUT FOR DINNER AND CELEBRATE!!

Alex's damn assistant booked him a 5pm appt... which means he gets home later... which means dinner is later... which means more challenges for me not to snack!! Not sure where we're going though. I think he wants Montanas.

Happy date night!!