BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The more I think about it...

...the more I think that I may have underestimated how many flex points I used on Friday night. I *may* have had more drinks than I originally thought :) I think I will up the flex points used to 18 to be safe. It couldn't be more than that but I at least feel better overestimating rather than the other way around. Afterall, I am supposed to be tracking those darn flex points better!
So I slept until 2pm today which wasn't so good as I have to switch back to day mode for tomorrow! I should never have been so nice and switched this stupid shift as nobody ever returns the favour :(
Food today has been:
2 eggs over easy (4pts) with WW toast and becel spray (1)
100 cal chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (2)

We'll see what the rest of the day brings...

0 comments: