BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hi All!

Hey everyone! I've been super inspired by some bloggers out there and decided that I would try it myself and see if it would help me stay on track to get over my last hurdle.
You see, I've been following the WW plan @ home since March/06. I lost 25 pounds but CANNOT get rid of "the last 5 pounds" to get to my goal. I've been hovering at the same weight since January and have decided that I need a kick in the butt. I just need to get my head in the game and get'r done!
So here goes nothin'!
My food today is looking something like this:
AM: Wheat and Blueberry Eggos with SF syrup (3)

AM snack: 1c grapes, maybe some watermelon (2)

Noon: Egg beaters, WW bagel, Tomato + Salad + 100 Cal pk of Cheetos (6)

Snack: Cucumber sliced up with vinegar (0)

Dinner: Not set in stone yet. I'm thinking Grilled Portabello marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and garlic + baked potato + grilled veggies/salad. (7?)

So yeah, that dinner sounds good...maybe it IS set in stone. Will just have to get to the grocery store for some supplies! Then I'll have 4 points left for a PM snack.

Anyway, welcome to my blog to anyone that finds it. Will post more about myself later!

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you find it as helpful as I do... and I'm going to LOVE reading your meals - they sound really good! How do you find the SF syrup? I've never tried it, but it sounds like a great idea! Your dinner sound delicious! I would make it set in stone!!!

healthyjen said...

PS - way to go on your goals... I know you can do it! I'm envious you're able to train for 10K!!! That will be me one day!!!!