BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I was so excited about my snack, I didn't give it a title!


So here is my snack tonight in various stages of "done-ness". I've been looking at hummus recipes for a while and finally had the motivation to try it tonight. It turned out awesome!! I also cut up some WW tortillas and sprayed them with Pam spray + garlic powder + coarse sea salt and baked them in the oven and now I have chips!! Each tortilla made 8 chips so that is just 1 pt. Then I had PC "V8" juice for 0pts and I'm full! Oh, by the way, the hummus worked out to 1/4c. for 1 pt. So it was a nice little 2 pt. snack!. I think there will be more hummus and chips being made in the near future :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

looks like an AWESOME snack! I'm going to have to try the ww tortilla chip idea - great idea!! You're so inventive!! Don't you LOVE hummus? God bless the chick pea!! I have a hummus recipe in my ww cookbook (same points value as yours) and i love it with carrots or in a pita or something.

That's so funny you have the DaVinci syrups! You've really heard of EVERYTHING!! Where did you find them? do they sell them in Lindsay? I haven't done much with mine except put the cherry in diet coke and put some of the caramel on some cereal or oatmeal or something sometimes... and I've put the chocolate in milk before.

Your new photo looks great! I've never seen you in your scrubs (which is lucky I suppose, I haven't been at the hospital many times!).

I think we're doing really great at this staying OP thing!