BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Potential...




So I peeked on the scale this afternoon when I got up. Wait a minute, let's be honest here - I weight myself EVERYDAY. But today, I was pleasantly surprised at the number. I have the *potential* to have a pretty good damn week.
BUT, the challenges???
1. I'm running my medium run today (4.8K) - ? water retention due to sore muscles.
2. My sister is coming over tonight for TV night (with little P of course!!!!) and I know there will be snacking involved.
3. Snacks usually involve sodium!!!
Solutions:
1. Water, water, water and MORE water!
2. Luckily I've slept until now, therefore, no points consumed yet.
3. Life goes on! I could choose not to have TV night or snacks but in the grand scheme of things, who am I kidding? Life happens and it's not the end of the world if I have a bit of water retention! (remind me of this statement tomorrow if I'm disappointed!!)

As for my last nightshift - it royally sucked! I was very busy with one patient and said patient was very sick which made me feel sick and I didn't eat a quarter of what I had planned to! There was an incident with chips and dip though so I think that made up for the points I had counted for the night!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I just double checked and 2 fig newtons is RIGHT on the border between 1 and 2 points... but I always give Chicklet half of one of them and then I know it's only 1pt!

Way to go on your work so far this week!!! I read your entry at work (and of course, can't reply!)... and I was thinking. Another option could be to switch WI days to Thursdays... then you can feel a bit more relaxed for your Thursday evenings (since J is out of town and you typically do something Thurs eves) and you run on Thursdays... that was my thought! But I know if Fridays is your routine you may not want to switch... getting me to switch my routine is worse than pulling teeth I think!

I can't WAIT for Ugly Betty and Grey's tonight!! I bought some of the 1pt cheesecakes at Reid's dairy on my way home tonight... and a 'chocolate fix' thing... I'm all set! It will be a turkey sub, cheesecake, popcorn, and choc fix tonight!!!

Enjoy your time with Little P (I LOVE that name for him!!). I'm going to see Simon the next 2 weekends in a row because we're going to Pontypool for dinner Sunday and then the following weekend is Thanksgiving!!

I've typed a HELLUVA lot here! I'm going to go weigh in and post my results... I weighed myself this morning and I'm expecting a gain now tonight... but now when I weighed myself tonight I may just see a loss... it's so hard to know. My scale is so tempermental. Maybe I need a new battery for it. It's been over 2 years...

Okay, I'm going to stop typing now!!!

Good luck in the morning!! I'll be cheering you on!