BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 24, 2007

Help me, Dr. McDreamy!


So I'm having a bit of a sick day today. Sore throat, stuffy nose, nausea so bad that I couldn't stand long enough to do my hair! Went to work and came home an hour later and slept. But then had to go back to work for a stupid meeting. Overall, quite the sucky day so far. Looking at McDreamy makes me feel a BIT better though :)
On top of all this, I can hardly move due to muscle soreness from baseball and running! Am I getting old or what???
Food wise:
Just managed to get down 2 WW toast with SF jam (2)
We'll see how things go. I'm hoping to eat more later!
***Update: Managed to get in a cup of soup (1), 1c. grapes (1), treat size coffee crisp (2). Then J came home and I got a Wendy's frescata sandwich (removed the turkey) for 10 pts and mandarin oranges (1). It's weird what you feel like when you're sick! The soup didn't sit so well and I just felt like a sandwich (but didn't want to make it, of course!) So that's 17 pts. We'll see what else I feel like later! Nausea is better, thankfully!***
And NO exercise today!!!!!
Hope everyone is having a better day than mine!!!
Drink up!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

So... does Dr. McDreamy do house calls? I canNOT WAIT for Thursday and the return of Grey's!! Just think - no more shift work for you means having a TV schedule you can rely on!!!

Feel better - please get some rest and take care of yourself!!

And I can't wait to see what template you choose - there's a million of them! I already can't wait to try another one!

It doesn't save your links or photo thingys from the side... so you have to re-add them... as well as your ticker... but it's so worth it!