BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'll take it!

Down 1.6lbs this morning! I saw a better number yesterday morning but I'm fine with that! I would have been OK with any loss actually! Last night went well. I had 14 points still when L came over. We had this yummy chickpea/feta recipe that L made on pita bread. I had 2 of them so that was 6pts. Then we also had 2 caesars (hello Mr. Sodium!!) = 6pts. Some veggies and dip (1) and a cravings cheesecake (1). So I stayed within points. Just probably went over on the sodium. But it all worked out!
Today's food (for my last 12 hr. DAY shift):
2 WW toast with Cheez Whiz (2)
8 Melba toast with leftover chickpea/feta mixture on top (4)
Mushroom cup of soup (1)
SF pudding (1)
Apple (1)
Snack : cottage cheese (2) and a cheesecake (1)
Dinner: ???
Happy Friday to all!!!!

0 comments: