BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some Diet Staples

I'm on nights and looking for something to do, so I thought I'd post some of the food I've been hooked on lately! Here's my Top Ten:


1. Wheat and Blueberry Eggos with SF syrup




2. No name 1% cottage cheese in individual servings

3. WW bagel

4. Red Grapes - NOT green which I made the mistake of buying this week...they're just not as crunchy!

5. Healthy Choice Tapioca Pudding

6. Light Feta Cheese - it goes on everything!

7. Lipton White Tea To Go - Raspberry


8. Diet Pepsi Jazz - Caramel Cream

9. WW lemon and carrot cakes

10. Grilled Veggies!! Zucchini, Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes on the BBQ are awesome!!!

*Please excuse the randomness of the photo placement...I'm just learning :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Hmmm, I'll have to try the diet pepsi jazz!! I definitely agree with you on the bagels (can't wait for Nov 10!!! I'm working extra shifts at SickKids and doing this group, so I should have the funds to SHOP!) AND I agree with you on the grapes (although, sometimes I find the green grapes a little more sour, and I crave them instead, but red are my preference and I find them more crunchy too!).

Is your SF syrup ED Smith? I bought some the other day at Sobey's. It's by VERMONT and it's 25cal for 1/4c and 0g Fat... it tastes pretty good, but I know the ED Smith brand so much better that I wonder what it's like!

I'm such an idiot... I forgot I have these things called Davinci Sugar Free Syrups that you can buy at a low-carb store not far from here. I'll post about them on my blog!

Congrats on being done night shifts!!!!