BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

McDonald's for Breakfast...COULD have been BAD!


So on Tuesday mornings, J (my BF) works in town and brings home breakfast from his favourite place (yes, McD's!). If I'm not working, he brings me some too. My usual order: VERY bad...a sausage McGriddle (but I do take off the sausage) combo. So last night, J asked if he could bring home breakfast. Off I went to research and my usual breakfast is...wait for it...15 points!! And that's without the sausage on it! WOW, I've never looked it up before. Glad that I did because that's the end of that. This morning I got a McDonald's breakfast for 6 points. I had a hashbrown (3) and a fruit and yogurt parfait (3) and it was GOOD!

So today consists of a lovely day of cleaning, then hopefully a visit with my nephew...his mommy is signing him up for mom's and tots swimming lessons here in town and is going to drop by. And then I'm going for my long run for the week this evening. 6.4K. So that's the excitement!

My food today:


McDonald's breakfast (6)


Lunch: Zero point soup, grilled cheese (2), tapioca and strawberries (2)


Snack: Cucumber and vinegar, grapes (1)


Dinner: ???


Snack: probably something substantial post-run. I'm usually starving and will use half of the AP's I earn plus whatever daily points I have leftover.


So that's it. Will fill in the blanks later.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Holy crap! I had no idea a breakfast could be so many points at Mcdonalds!!! That is AWESOME that you researched it and changed your order!! Who knew you could have such a LOW point breakfast at that place!! I hope you had a fun visit with that nephew of yours. Way to go on the jog tonight (if you didn't get the big storm we had here and were still able to run!)... You're doing AWESOME!!! Keep it up!!!! Alex peeked at your blog at work today... I think he's going to summon you to make him dinner soon!! haha!!!