BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

The best laid plans....

ALWAYS get screwed up! I was so excited to run today...unfortunately, it's 6pm and I'm STILL at work. Was supposed to be done at 4pm but instead will be here until 7. By the time I get home and eat, I will be pretty much going to bed so I can come back to work tomorrow.
Eating today has not been a problem. I only brought a lunch and no money so I've eaten 8 points in the last 11 hours. J has already promised that there will be a sub waiting on my return home. So here's the breakdown:
B: WW toast and cheez whiz (2), clementines (1)
L: spaghetti squash lasagna (2), veggies and dip (1), yogurt (1), apple (1)
D: Subway veggie sub (10)
S: 3 points of something???

Maybe I'll get to run tomorrow...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Well that sucks! At least your food was stellar! That's a great start!!

What a nice J you have... making sure dinner is waiting for you! Where do I find one of those?? haha!

I hope work isn't as busy tomorrow and you get out on time!