BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mmmm, iced tea!

I found THE best diet green tea. Check it out
HERE! The diet pomegrante one is the best. I got them at Food Basics. Previous to this, I had found them at Costco ONCE and then couldn't find them again. SO exciting!
Not much to report today except food...I'm boring! Could not bring myself to do my workout video as planned. Oh well, life happens :)
Food:
B- the usual (3)
L- spaghetti squash (0), soy meat/veggie sauce (2), pineapple (1), yogurt (1)
S- grilled cheese (2)
D- Veggie sub (10) - yes, after buying all those groceries, we got subs!! We were doing some running around after work and were starving!!
S- Coffee crisp single (2) and maybe some veggies and dip later for Biggest Loser! (1)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You food looks GREAT today! but then again, i ALWAYS love a sub!!! I think i seriously could do a subway diet (if finances permitted).

I will have to watch for the iced tea! I'm not always a huge iced tea fan... but i do love pomegranate as a rule!