BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hmmmm

Don't know what to call this post. I don't have too much to report. Hair appointment went well...I'm darker than I've ever been but I think I'm lovin' it! It's funny to see people walk by in the hall and look at you funny. I'm not sure if they can't figure out what's different or if they just don't like it! Either way, it doesn't matter 'cause I do :) I'll try and take a picture of myself over the weekend and post it. I can't take one now as I've just come back from a run. Yay running :) This has been a pretty good excercise week. I've been hurting everyday! I've hopeful for a loss FINALLY!
Food today:
B- ww bagel with cream cheese (3)
L- ww soup (0), melba toast (2), hummus (1), V8 (1), fruit cup (1), yogurt (1)
S- dill pickles (0)
D- 2 grilled cheese (3), soup (2)
Post run snack - ww bagel with celeb margarine and jam (3), aero single (2)
I'm realizing that the dill pickles and soup might not have been the ideal day-before-weigh-in food but...what can you do???

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

haha! i think we were posting at the same time!!!

OOOOOH i can't wait to see your hair!!! I should take a photo of my darker hair for you... but apparently it's not much different because hardly anyone at work even noticed when i dyed it. oh well!

GREAT job on the exercise this week GIRL! you need to bottle some of that motivation up for me and ship it on over! I just KNOW you're gearing up for a great loss!!

i keep thinking i want to try an exercise dvd like you (just for something different)... i bought carmen electra's hip hop workout... i kinda think it's a bust. i'm NOT a hip hop dancing kind of girl (thank god it was less than $10). i'll just keep researching different ones to try i suppose!!

i also emailed the cheesecake people to find out if they can give me a list of specific costcos we can get the cheesecakes at (like i need to buy those things in bulk. geez!)

good luck tomorrow!!!!!