BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blah

So just as I finished saying that I was going to relax and watch Biggest Loser, I got called back to work. I had to go in the back of an ambulance to Kingston...yes, I said Kingston. I got home at 33oAM. We stopped at Tim Horton's on the way back and I got a bagel with light cream cheese. I was so tired at that point, I didn't care what I was eating and I was starving! So it was a good thing that I had gone running as that should *almost* cancel out the bagel!
Anyway, I didn't have to go back to work today so there's the bonus I guess. I've just been hanging out and doing some laundry and trying to wake up!
Food today so far:
B - bagel with cheez whiz (3)
L- flatout wrap with hummus and veggies (2), cup of soup (1), veggies and dip (1)
S - clementine (0.5), tea (0), lemon square (2)
Planned D- veggie burger (2) on ww bagel (2) with spicy cauliflower (1) and brussel sprouts (1)
s- the last chocolate pretzel bar (2), 2 after 8 chocolates (2)...craving chocolate much???
I will update later as there may be another afternoon and evening snack.
Happy Hump Day :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

excellent food day!! but what's up with your work? that's crazy! why did you have to do that?? at least you got a day off i suppose!

your flat out stuff is sounding good! i ate 1 pack and the other pack is being saved in the freezer... i'm rationing them! but i'm going to the states on the 20th with the bride to look at dresses and when she saw all the crystal light you can get there and the 2pt bagels - i think we're going grocery shopping too now!

healthyjen said...

okay... WHERE ARE YOU? I'm hoping everything is okay!!! I was assuming your social life interfered with you posting yesterday... but now I am worrying about you!