BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 25, 2008

here i am!

Quick post...down 1 lb again! I seem to be in slow motion but it's motion in the right direction so I will NOT complain :)
We had thin crust veggie pizza for dinner last night (3 pieces) and 2 pieces of cheesy bread. I figure that's about 20pts. worth of food. But I had only had 7 points (thank-you spaghetti squash!!!) the rest of the day so, overall, not as bad as it sounds.
I'm getting whisked away to a mystery location on Saturday and staying until Sunday so I cannot guarantee that I will have many posts over the weekend.
Happy freakin' Friday to everyone!!
And congrats
JEN on the disappearance of your holiday weight...stellar work, girl :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

Hey Tara! CONGRATS on another pound gone!!! you're back to below your goal weight now, right? and you're finding your wiggle room again!!! now that you've got your groove back and you've been grocery shopping... it's all falling into place!!

a mystery location??? sounds so nice!!!! i can't wait to hear where you end up!!!

the muffins are GOOD! they're kind of costly so they're definitely a treat... especially when you can have the banana chocolate or the fibre chocolate muffins for one point... but these definitely are a treat!

there's a walmart superstore in oshawa at stevenson and 401 now, that's where i got them (in case you drive past oshawa any time soon!). they're in the freezer section with the organic/vegetarian stuff (along with goodburger vegetarian tomato basil burgers - they look good! i haven't had them though).

enjoy your weekend!!!

healthyjen said...

I hope you had a GRRRREAT weekend!!! I can't wait to hear where you were for your secret location vacation!