BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 14, 2008

Pretty dresses!

After work today, I went wedding dress shopping with my cousin AND....she found her dress!! She has to rush order it as the wedding is in June. Crazy how long it takes to get a freakin' dress! It's an awesome dress though and she looks fabulous in it. So fun!
My arms/abs/back are tender today. I guess that bootcamp really did do something. I should try and do more tonight...that would be a good idea. Sometimes ideas and actions are two different things though!
Tomorrow is hair day! I'm excited. I hope it turns out how I want it to. Either way, it will grow back!
Food today has been on point:
B- ww bagel with cream cheese (3)
L- flatout wrap with hummus and veggies (2), 1/2c. baked beans (2), 1 c. grapes (1), yogurt (1)
D- Subway veggie sub (10)
S- Aero single bar (2)
Now I just need some excercise....

0 comments: