BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good start

Today has started off well. Following my plan to actually stay OP! No excercise yet though. I bought a bikini bootcamp workout DVD and I'm debating whether to throw that in or go for a run. Hmmmmm....
Food
B- CANADIAN ww bagel with cream cheese! (3)
S- yogurt (1), cukes and hummus (1), V8 (1)
Will update more later :)

Later: I put in the bootcamp workout and did one of the three 30 minute sessions. It was actually pretty good. My arms feel like jello and there were some good plank excercises in it. It will be handy to have when running just isn't in the works!
Post workout snack: Del Monte real fruit popsicle (1)
I cannot think of what to have for dinner tonight so I'm trying to eat as little as possible so I have some options!
Further Update: I decided on pasta for dinner. I had 3/4 c. of Catelli Smart Pasta (5), 5 veggie meatballs (4), green pepper, onion, mushroom, garlic, pasta sauce (0)
Dessert: Tapioca pudding (2)
S - Tea and aero single (2)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

woohoo!!!! you rocked it today!!! haha.... the days you rock, i struggle... and vice versa.

at least we compliment each other well!!!

maybe the rest of the week we'll both kick butt!!!