BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Willpower, where are you???

My parents are back from Vegas. Apparently I thought that was reason to celebrate! Drinks were flowing. Food wasn't so bad...until I drank too much. Then there's NO control.
Yesterday's menu:
B: 1 egg (2), 2 ww toast (1)
L: soup (0), crackers and cheez whiz (4)
S: Fruitfull gumdrops (2)
D: Pasta (3), Shrimp (0) - 110 little shrimps = 1pt. I did not have 110!, WW sauce that mom made (1), Spaghetti squash lasagna (1) - that was my contribution!, salad (1)
Dessert: angel food cake with berries and cool whip (4)
S: Bits and bites (4?)
Wine: ????
Flex points gone. Willpower obviously gone!!
Today will be a better day! I'll be back :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Come on Tara... you can do it! You want that wiggle room back this week! The good thing is... it's only the weekend. You still have the week to recover. PLUS it's back to the real routine this week... 5 day work weeks!

At least the rest of the day was great... it could have been a LOT worse!