BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday??? Already???

I am SO tired. I was up through the night with a stomach ache from 230am - 430am. It sucked. I thought today was going to really suck. But it hasn't been so bad, despite the exhaustion.
Food was good. Went for a run after work. All is good.
B- bagel and cream cheese (3)
L- veggie dog (2) on ww tortilla (1) with veggies and dip (0) and yogurt (1)
S- Melba toast (2) with peanut butter (2)
D- Veggie dog (2) on ww tortilla (1) - how bad is that???, fries (4), gravy (0), small amount of cheese (1), veggies and dip (1)
S- Mott's fruitsations (1)

Oh yeah...did I mention J and I got ENGAGED on the weekend???? Now that I've talked to Jen in person, the official word can be spread :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

AAHHHH! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to start the planning process with you and enjoy the big day! And I guarantee we will both be at our goal weights for the big day!!!

I don't even need to ask anything more about how your weekend went!!!

I'm so excited!!!!