BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In the groove :)

Today at work:
-I ate salad and fruit for lunch
-I took the stairs instead of the elevator
-I did not eat any cookies!
Today at home:
-I went shopping for healthy food
-I made a great dinner
-I did some planks

So overall, a good day! Not much else to report. Hopefully the weather will allow some running soon. It's been too long!
Menu today:
B: instant steel cut oatmeal with brown sugar splenda and cinnamon (3)
L: salad (1), cottage cheese (2), V8 (1), Apple (1), Clementines (1)
S: WW bagel with ff cream cheese (2)
D: Tilapia (3), perogies (3), black bean and garlic broccoli (1)
S: Fruitful gum drops (2), tea (0)
On to DAY 2!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

HEY! Tara got her groove back! Your day sounds wonderful. You've accomplished so much and your intake has been perfect! You even ate FRUIT!

Are you weighing in tomorrow? Good luck if you are! I'm SURE you have done better than me!!!