BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Give me the strength...

to get back on track TOMORROW! Yes, I know I could start tonight but it's not gonna happen! A few too many drinks last night have produced a mild hangover...which for me, means constant eating. I feel like I could eat forever. And I have! I will spare you the details but I'm saying now that I WILL be on points tomorrow and back to the menu challenge!
I've decided to officially make a goal for 2008. I don't usually do resolutions so Jen's clarification between goals and resolutions has made me decide to set a goal. My goal is to run a half marathon for my 30th year. I think it's going to be in the Niagara Falls run again. It's nice to run in the fall when the humidity doesn't make you feel like you're dying! I would also like to try and do my ab plank excercises 3 times a week. But I'll just say that aloud rather than resolving to do it!!
2007 has been a great year...with the highlight being Little P's arrival, of course! I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2008 and I thank my sole supporter, Jen for reading my blog and always having a positive outlook, even when I can't see it! Thanks Jen :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Okay, you get today off (like the rest of the world!!) - but tomorrow you're back at it with me!!! go buy veggies!

I love your goal and I have NO DOUBT you'll reach it - and I will cheer you on every step of the way!!! If it's alright with you, I'll even be heading up your cheering section in Niagara!!

The plank thing? I'm in it with you (I could use flatter abs for a bridesmaid dress!).

2007 has been a GREAT year... we have nephews who are ADORABLE... AND we have seen each other more often!!!

Thanks for the sentiments (what is it your turn to make ME cry now??)... I look forward to keeping up our trend all year.

AND I look forward to our semi-annual shopping trip to the states again in the spring!!!! We said we're going on a weekday this time, right? :)

Enjoy the biggest loser (i'm watching it now too!) and get ready to crack down tomorrow!! I'll be watching your blog!!!!