BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend FULL of 35 points!

So I did it again! All my weekly points are gone after the weekend. I think that will likely be happening quite a bit now that I have my "day" job. It's so easy to be on track when you have a schedule during the week. Then, weekends are just a blow out with me. And there always seems to be some drinks in there as well, which really drains the points! That's what's good about the plan though. You can allow for that and still lose. YAY!
So the weekend also consisted of getting a new couch! We got a brown leather sectional at a new furniture auction that comes to town every so often. It is awesome!
So on to today's food:
B: 2 WW toast with Cheez Whiz (2)
L: Mushroom and brie soup (2) - (bought this gem at Costco. Had 1/2 c. and added some veg broth to stretch it out a bit. It is awesome but FULL of sodium of course!)
Melba toast and cheese (4)
Veggies and dip (1)
Apple (1)
S: Cheesecake (1)
D: Smart Ones lasagna thingy (6)
Salad (0)
FF chocolate milk (3)
Coffee crisp single (2) - (also from Costco...I finally found them!! SO worth the points!)
We did our long run today after work. Up to 8K...ouch for tomorrow! So I'm using 4 points later for a snack.
That's all for a Monday!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Hello stranger! With both of us being busy all weekend and not having blog contact I feel like it's been forever since I was updated on your food intake and exercise!!

way to go on the run - you're rocking it!!! I need to find some of your energy!!!

When were you at costco? I was at the Ajax one on Saturday between 2 and 3pm probably!

Thanks for the encouraging words... I know what I have to do... time to just do it! But I've really really got to work on being stronger when I'm in Pontypool!!!!!!

Are you on permanent days yet?