BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Boring!

So, I don't have too much to report today. I'm working 8-4 everyday, then going running afterwards, then coming home and eating dinner and then trying to find motivation to do something around the house (I'd like to make muffins tonight!). Hmmm, and that's about it! BUT, just wait until my LONG weekend off! Oh yeah and EVERY single weekend off after that. Plus all holidays! Hello, day job!
Run was short today (3.2K).
Food was the same as yesterday except there was a salad in there somewhere and less bread for dinner! Why does fresh bread have to taste so good and why do I have to buy it? But seriously, what else can make chili taste better? YUM!
I have a chocolate fix defrosting right now.
And that's it for hump day :)

2 comments:

healthyjen said...

I love your routine you have! I don't think I could run in the evenings... 2 evenings a week I'm working right now AND by the time I get home on a regular day I'm just beat! PLUS sometimes on my 1 free evening (Wednesdays) I'm out with Alex... so I guess I have to stick to the 6am treadmill routine!

I'm so happy for you that you get weekends and HOLIDAYS off now! You're going to love it!!!!

healthyjen said...

Thanks for the encouragement for tomorrow Tara!! I will post the results (although, I'm still completely pessimisstic) as soon as I get home! I enjoyed the intervals and I think I'll do them again (it's just tough because the treadmill is so much louder at that speed and at 6am I have to think about my neighbours below me!)

Luckily Stac is preparing Thanksgiving dinner this year - which means POINT FRIENDLY stuffing and whipped potatoes... she's even doing a CORE recipe crustless pumpkin pie!