BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanksgiving Part 1 and 2


Well, what to say? Part 1 of Thanksgiving was on Saturday at my parents house. Food wise...no problem! Drink wise...once I get started, why can't I stop? My plan worked otherwise though. Veggies and dip to snack on in the afternoon. Only a bite of "real" pie. Lots of veggies including turnip! I usually skip the turnip!
Part 2 was yesterday at J's parents. Again, ate lightly in the morning but dinner was a bit trickier. And there was no healthy option for dessert so I had the pie. It was REALLY good! Points wise, I'm really not sure where I'm at. My guess is that my 35 points are long gone. Just on the way out the door to run 9K now, so that will maybe help!
Hope everyone else had a fun, OP weekend :)
Cheers!

0 comments: