BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 12, 2007

Salt-a-licious!!

Dinner tonight: Mexican Pizza, Salad with apples and feta and balsamic salad spritzer and a Corona!! Can I get enough pizza??? The unfortunate answer is NO! Here's some photos of a creation that I adapted from a recipe I found. It was veggie "meat" cooked with taco seasoning and green/yellow peppers and grated carrot. Crust was topped with salsa. Meat mixture went on top and then some low fat cheese and hot peppers. Yum! And of course, a Corona with my mexican meal! Whole meal cost me 14 points which is exactly the number I had left for the day.
Oh yeah, the pictures!!







Pre pizza activity = 5K run - will use half these points for a snack.
Gotta go drink some water :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

That dinner looks SO GOOD!!! It's reminding Alex of the hamburger pizza he used to get back in the day when we'd order pizza pizza for dinner. So I've told him we may try and make our own hamburger pizza some day now too.

I love the ideas I get from you!!!!

Almost SHOPPING in the US time! I can't wait!!!

Enjoy your Saturday OFF! I hope you're getting used to being one of the Mon-Fri people and having weekends that mean something!!

Keep taking photos of your meals for me too, please!!!

LOVE YA BLOG BUDDY!