BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A food rut???

I don't know what's wrong with me but I just can't seem to think of ANYTHING I want to eat. I'm especially lacking in dinner ideas. I think I will have to do some research tonight and see if I can find some recipes to try. I just feel like everything requires too much effort. Maybe I'm still getting used to my day job. I got home today and had planned to go get groceries but nope...just didn't feel like it. Maybe I'm just blah from too much food/drink on the weekend and a kinda crappy run yesterday. Let's hope I snap out of it soon :)
Food today:
B: WW bagel and Cheez whiz (3)
L: Salad (with FF caesar dressing) - (1)
8 Melbas (2) topped with chickpea/salsa/feta mixture (1)
Banana bran choc. chip muffin (1)
S: ANOTHER muffin! (1)
D: Subway (10) and a coffee crisp single (2)
Excercise plan:
Plank excercises during biggest loser
OK...off to find some new food!

0 comments: