BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well this is a first!

I'm recommending a fruit! On advice from someone at work, I bought some honeycrisp apples. She has gotten them at the farmer's market before but apparently had never seen them in the grocery store before and yesterday, they were in the grocery store. Crazy, isn't it? So tonight, I saw them as well and decided to try them. I'm a self proclaimed veggie girl and don't really care for apples or any fruit other than berries or grapes.
WELL....let me tell you, these apples are AWESOME! I'm going back to buy more! They are tart when you bite into them and very crisp and then, as you chew, they seem to get sweeter. Go and find them at your grocery store (even if you're not an apple person!).
Food up until dinner was the same as yesterday.
Dinner tonight: Spicy mango basa fish (3), 1/2c Lipton Sidekick tortellini (4), 3/4c summer sweet peas (1). This was possibly the easiest, most processed dinner ever but it hit the spot! The fish come in a microwavable container that apparently steams it in 7 min. in the microwave. I quite enjoyed it.
Snack so far has been a honeycrisp apple! Yum. More snacks to come later!
Excercise : short run (3.2K)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

That apple sounds great - now I will have to make sure I watch for it this weekend when I do my big grocery shop!! The rest of your dinner sounds pretty good too... I've never seen that fish you're talking about!

I'm feeling much better tonight actually - must be all those vitamins after all (and the excessive vitamin C i've been taking!)

I totally CANNOT WAIT for our shopping trip! I bought the WW magazine and have been drooling over all the foods I can't wait to try! We may need to rent a UHAUL! haha!!

I hope your food rut has ended or you're finding your way out of it!!