BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I must have forgotten how to count

This weekend = not so good. After Friday's realization that I am in control (or supposed to be), I haven't really even been paying attention to what's going into my mouth. The only thing that's going to save me this week is running...and the bad thing about that is we are tapering off for the big race next Sunday. So I went for a 5K today and then only a couple 3K's before the big day. SO, these next 5 days have to be hardcore. They just HAVE to be.
Dessert tonight: 1 pt. Apple Crisp:
1 small apple (I used a big one and made two)
1 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp Quaker Oats
2 tsp Splenda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
5-10 sprays Becel butter spray
Peel and core apple and slice or chop. Put in small microwavable bowl with water. Mix oats, splenda and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top. Top with butter spray and microwave 2 or so minutes.
Fairly tasty for 1 point.

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Thanks for the awesome recipe!!! I'm DEFINITELY going to try it!

So is your race out of town?

Whenever I read about your running I just WISH I could do it... but the thing is - I COULD if I just worked harder!! Man, why are all these weight struggles so hard??

Anyway, enough of my pitty party. You'll do great this week, I can tell!!!! You're on such a roll!!