BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 19, 2007

I CHOOSE to do this...

I am the one that eats the pizza and drinks the caesar on the night before weigh in. I am the one that expects a miracle the next morning on the scale. I am the one that is disappointed when said miracle does not happen. I am the one that knows what my weight is the day before the pizza. I am the one that realizes I could be at goal if I would JUST SAY NO! What I'm saying, is it's my fault I'm not there yet. I did lose this week - 0.6lbs down. Cannot complain but could do better!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You summed up my sentiments exactly! It's very rare I see results on the scale I TRULY did NOT expect... I pretty much ask for whatever I get.

I have to crack the whip... Christmas is approaching and I'm FURTHER away from my goal than I was last week!! I think it may be hard at this point to reach my goal - but I'm still going for it!