BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Took a cue from Jen...

and went grocery shopping and am now busy in the kitchen. I'm making some pumpkin squares and chocolate muffins (recipe courtesy of L). Also, for dinner I'm making stuffed shells from the Kraft website and then I also found this recipe for later in the week.
At the grocery store, I was initially very upset as there were no honeycrisp apples (yes, I have a problem!). But I actually asked the produce guy and he was nice enough to find some for me!! How exciting!
Food today:
B: went out - had 2 eggs, toast and a few homefries (10)
D: Stuffed shells (7), Salad (1)
S: Muffin (1), Pumpkin square (1), Apple (1), Halloween size wine gums (1)
We'll see, this is all just a guess except for breakfast.
Going to do some crazy planks later.
Will try and take some pictures of my new dress...I might have to try it on though and take the pics. I liked it right away but L didn't really like it when she saw it on the hanger but loved it on!
Maybe I'll be back later today with those!
Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Quick post - I'm at Alex's office on his assistant's computer while he does some stuff. He's giving me a 21" computer monitor!!

What are these chocolate muffin recipes you speak of?

I'll post tonight - I've spent soooooo much money on groceries today! I didn't see honeycrisp apples though. Next time I'll think to ask!