BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dress and Muffins

Weird combo, I know but they are connected...if I eat too many muffins, I'm not going to fit into my dress!!!
Here's the recipe for the chocolate muffins:
3 c. All Bran Cereal
2 1/2 c. water
1 box Betty Crocker Low Fat Brownie Mix
3 tsp. chocolate chips
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. vanilla
Mix all bran and water and let sit 20 min.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients (batter will be quite thick).
Spray muffin tins with Pam.
Bake @ 350 for 16-18 min.
Makes 24 muffins @ 1 point each.
Note: mine did not rise very well...not sure why. They do still taste good though! And they're quite filling!
I haven't had a chance to put on the dress but here is an idea of what it looks like:

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Oh my god that dress is HOT! And I'm not typically even a green fan! Can't wait to see photos of you cutting a rug at the wedding in that dress! I love the black tulle underneath too!

I totally forgot about that muffin recipe. They gave it out the first week I started WW and mom and I used to make it every week until we basically got sick of it. I never added chocolate chips though - that's a good idea!

I tried honeycrips apples today - they ARE good! I too had to ask a produce kid to show me where they were.

Hope your week goes well!!