BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ouch!

10K hurts! But I can do it...that's the important lesson learned today :) It's amazing how much harder 10 is compared to 8. You wouldn't think there would be that much difference.
Food today:
B: toast and Cheez Whiz (2)
L: cottage cheese (2), 1/2c of each red pepper, cukes, and tomatoes (0), feta cheese and dressing (1), 1c strawberries (1)
S: muffin (1), pretzels and cheese (2), muffin (1) - this all happened after the 10K when I couldn't wait for my dinner to cook for 5 min in the microwave!!
D: Smart Ones Rice and Beans(6), more cukes and peppers with dip (0), pumpkin squares x 2 (2)
S: wine gums x 2 (2), popcorn (3)
I think that's all I have to report today...

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

WAY TO GO!!! 10K is AWESOME! I can imagine it actually is a lot more difficult than 8K!!

Man, I need a kick in the butt and get running like you!!!