BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Buttertart-free Day...so far, anyway!

So today I did what I've never managed to do before, I just said NO to a buttertart! Now have I mentioned before what my favorite dessert is? Yep, buttertarts! So that was my victory of the day :) What was my setback, you ask? At the end of the evening, somehow I got talked into bringing home said buttertarts for J!!! I brought home two. Yes, two. So now, here I sit, knowing that in the kitchen there are two yummy, HOMEMADE buttertarts. Why oh why did I bring those home?
Anyway, I went to a CPR recert tonight at someone's house. The instructor that we know is great. We have drinks and snacks and do CPR! I did have 3 martinis but I had saved points. I stuck to the veggie and dip tray. So that was my "plan" going in and I'm happy to report that it went well!
Tomorrow I have to do another course in the AM but that means I get the morning off work. So YAY!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

WOOHOO on the buttertart triumph!!! Next time - don't bring home 2! OR bring home 2 and get J to hide them... OR put it in the freezer and have it AFTER weigh in... or keep it and don't eat it until after weigh in... or keep it and don't eat it and let the feeling of pride take you over!!

I didn't know those are your favourite dessert - those are my dad's too! where is the WW 2pt buttertarts??? They should invent those!

We are getting so much closer to our shopping trip!!! I can't wait!!!!