BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Scary!

OK, new job has begun...just finished day 2 and I have to admit, I'm a little scared! I had people offering to buy me coffee today (which I don't drink...sorry about your luck!) and guess the reason why? I am responsible for the Christmas schedule! Ouch :) Like hello, it's not even Halloween yet! I'm kinda miffed a bit as I volunteered to work last Christmas cause I knew this would be my nephew's first Christmas and didn't want to miss that. It was NOT my turn last year. Now that I'm in my day job...I wouldn't have had to work it this year anyway!!! That's what you get for trying to beat the system!
So other than feeling like getting up 5 days in a row sucks, it's going OK!
Food wise, I'm doing well too!
B: the usual WW toast and Cheez Whiz (2)
L: mushroom and brie soup (2), Melba toast (2), Cheese (2), Cukes and vinegar (0)
S: cheesecake (1), pita chips (1) - did not eat these together though!!!
D: chili (5) and sesame bread (4)
S: can't decide! I've been debating about it ever since dinner 2 hours ago! We'll see what wins out!
Happy Biggest Loser night :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

You're still doing so awesome Tara! I can't wait to see your results on Friday... it will re-motivate me!!

Don't be worried about the job... you'll get used to it and it'll just become second nature to you!! Waking up early 5 mornings in a row is going to SUCK at first and you may hate it... but I promise after some time (don't know how long) you'll get used to it and you will come to appreciate you can have a routine! What is your day shift like for this job? is it 8-4? 9-5?

That's funny we just missed each other at Costco! I think I was actually leaving there around 3:45ish because I arrived in Pontypool around 4:30. I didn't buy anything for myself though, just stopped to buy laundry detergent and whatnot for my mom (since I was taking home a crap load of laundry to do!). I think Alex and I will be going back next week, I'll be stocking up then!

Good luck today! I'll be HOPEFULLY posting from work (oops, did I say that?)... if not, then from home tonight!