BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This COULD be the week...

the scale has been my friend since Monday. Not really sure why as my eating on the weekend was far from perfect. The other reason that this could be the week is I'm on my own for Thursday night TV. So, I'm saying it out loud...no caesars or pizza!! We'll see if the sodium was the problem or if my body just doesn't like Friday mornings! I'm hoping for the 1st idea!!
Food today was kinda boring:
B: toast and cheez whiz (2)
L: leftover pasta shells (5), apple (1)
S: cottage cheese (2)
D: tilapia (3), tortellini (3), cauliflower with cheez whiz (1)
S: Melbas and cream cheese (3)
Coffee Crisp Single (2)
Now that I write this down, it's not looking so good on the veggie front! I should go have some cucumbers!!!
Activity: 4K run - 1 more run left until race day!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

OOOOH today could be THE week!!! I'm so proud of you and happy for you!!! You'll look back and LOVE what you've done - especially this week if you reach your goal weight AND run your marathon (I am calling it a marathon!).

Good for you for being strong tonight. I think you'll find it worth it tomorrow!!!!

Why are you on your own? Is J still out of town and Little P's social calendar is booked?

Love ya! You rock... ROCK ON!