BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm supposed to work until 4pm...

and today I arrived home at 7pm. Not impressed. Food was pretty much non-existent today, who has time to eat???? It better slow down soon, or I'm going to have to go on stress leave!
No running today. We're going to try and do a short run tomorrow and on Thursday just to get the legs moving. Then 2 days of rest and then race on Sunday in Niagara! I'm excited to go and do some shopping on the Canadian side and chill at the hotel on Saturday. Then RACE DAY on Sunday at 830am!!! Wow that came fast! Now hopefully I can GO fast!!!!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

what a crappy day for you!!! I hope you get lieu time with this job (hello Friday afternoons off!).

I'll be thinking about you on Sunday for SURE!!! You'll do GREAT and you'll be SO PROUD of yourself (as will I!!)