BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Junk food day

I need to stop eating crap today!!!! I've been within points but I don't think very much of what I've eaten today has much nutritional value. Shall we review?
B: chocolate muffin (1)
L: WW toast with Cheez Whiz (2), Cup of soup (1), Apple (1), another muffin (1) - can you tell that I didn't have much time to pack my lunch???
S: cheesecake (1), craisins (1), wine gums (1)
D: Tilapia (recipe that I posted the link to a couple days ago - super yummy - 3), Lipton noodle sidekicks (3), Peas (1), Tomato (0), Pumpkin square x 2 (2)
S: more winegums (1), oh yeah, more winegums (1)
So I should really have some veggies or fruit for snack but, we'll see. Why ruin a good day?!? I also should do some planks tonight, we'll see about that too...
I'm just craving junk and being LAZY!!! But that will all have to change tomorrow as it's time for our practice 10K!!!!!!!! I'm scared.
Hey, my new spin on today...I've been carb loading for my run!

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

Well, I think your food for today could look at LOT worse!! Give yourself some credit! I can empathize though. I LOVE wine gums. I LOVE candy. I LOVE sugar actually... really, I LOVE any food that isn't good for me!

Good luck on your run tomorrow... I can't believe you're going for 10K - you're going to feel so awesome (read PROUD) afterwards!!! Burn some calories for me? Pretty please??