BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 25, 2007

We shall see in the morning if this is really going to happen. I hope I didn't jinx myself by mentioning it! There were no caesars or pizza tonight. There was, however, poutine - low fat fries (4), low sodium gravy (1), and cheese (3). It was awesome and I was SO full! Hopefully this does not throw off weigh in. It was another long day at work and I just needed "bad" food. So it felt bad, but wasn't really.
Went for the last training run today - just 3K. Hopefully we're ready for Sunday :)

1 comments:

healthyjen said...

I will cross my fingers for you!!!

Your poutine sounds great!!! I'll have to try it.

I hope you're enjoying your evening to yourself... I know I always love mine!!!!!! (I live alone - I better enjoy evenings to myself!)

Thanks for the birthday wish, I'll pass it on to Alex!